$200 for a 75 minute intake session
$120 for a 45 minute individual session
$145 for a 45 minute couple or family session
Depending on your health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan covers outpatient therapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan cover marital therapy?
- Do I need prior authorization or a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!